There are good chances that many people haven’t heard of a poke bowl until very recently. Nutritious and delicious poke bowls are one of the most popular food crazes, and it is not without a good reason. It has a high nutritional value for everyone.
This Hawaiian import has become a regular feature of the menus of five-star restaurants across the United States. This versatile food will soon be as mainstream as burgers and pizza, though it is a healthier option in comparison to the latter.
Top healthy restaurants in Farmington offer a variety of poke bowls and salads to suit your taste requirements. You can choose meals, add sides, toppings and sauces to make your very own poke bowl. Whether you are a vegan or non-vegan, there’s a poke bowl to satiate your desires.
Why Poke Bowls Are Trending?
- Nutritional Value. Poke bowls made of quality ingredients, with fresh tuna as its staple component, are healthy and packed full of nutrients. An average bowl of poke, made of brown rice, vegetables, tuna fish, and salad will nourish your body with 300-600 calories.
However, calories are not everything. Your body gets the fine balance of nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, sodium, and vitamins to keep you fit and healthy.
- Keep Obesity at Bay. Obesity is undoubtedly a big problem across the world, and the United States is no exception. One of the main reasons for obesity is the bad eating habits of people. Junk food and sugary drinks are low on nutritional value, but high in calorie content.
A traditional poke bowl is a perfectly balanced meal, with the right amount of protein, carbohydrates, and fat contained in tuna, seaweed, and candlenuts, respectively. A balanced meal keeps your blood sugars in check, thus yielding no fat gain.
Fish contains a healthy dose of Omega-3 fats that can prevent heart diseases and cancer as well.
- When you consider that a great-tasting poke bowl can be made from three ingredients, it is an extremely affordable dish for most people. However, you can add a list of add-ons to make your poke bowl taste to your needs.
Step inside any restaurant serving quality poke in Farmington, and you’ll have a wide range of options to choose from. From teenagers to adults and the elderly, there’s a poke bowl to suit every pocket.
- Great Variety. It’s hard to describe the endless variety available in poke bowls. If you are selective about what to eat, a good poke bowl restaurant is the best place for you to dine in.
You can build your bowl by choosing your preferred fish, rice, vegetables, sauces, fruits, and toppings. You and your family can relish different bowls of poke at one place without having to visit from one place to another. It saves your time as well.
- In today’s world, consumers are very busy with their work schedules. They want their food fast. Waiting is not their cup of tea. Poke bowl restaurants fit in nicely to this demand of theirs as this traditional Hawaiian dish can be made quickly. Raw fish is served, which significantly cuts down waiting time.
While all the reasons mentioned above play an important role in making poke bowls popular across the US states, ultimately they are filling, delicious, healthy, and most importantly, satisfying.
Eat Poke Poke is the best poke bowl restaurant in Farmington, Southfield, Ann Arbor, and Troy. We offer you the best quality poke bowls, in terms of nutrition and taste, at affordable prices. We also accept orders through Doordash, Postmates, and Uber Eats.
We offer healthy, custom poke bowls for those on a restrictive diet. We are dedicated to serving you healthy food that brings a smile to your face with its taste and health benefits.